It is one of the top-rated websites on the internet today. Which mainly deals with the explanation of math concepts to all the grades of the students from KG to 12th-grade classes. It is a globally recognized after-school math program that mainly concentrates on building a strong foundation of mathematical concepts. That helps the students think independently about methods of solving problems and become efficient problem solvers in the future which has changed around 200k+ lives of students’ educational journeys. These websites provide their teaching service uninterruptedly the best example of this is even during the pandemic situations they have worked to consistently monitor the progress of the students. The main motto of the Cuemath online class is to solve the difficulties that are faced by the students in understanding the problem-solving methods in mathematics. Since it is home-based tuition it can be a more flexible platform than any other.
Benefits of Cuemath Online Tuitions
- Online tutors provide the benefits of all the classrooms along with safety and comfort. They also provide a flexible login time so that it is easy for both tutor and the students to learn things. It avoids the traveling time and physical strain that can happen during the journey. So the students can concentrate on the subject while sitting in their home in their comfort zone. It can avoid the distractions that can happen in the classrooms.
- It can provide live one-to-one interaction so that the students can clear their doubts instantly without carrying them in their minds. Which leads to understanding the concepts completely.
- All the required resources that are relevant to the specific topics are available just one click away from both students and tutors. Since all the materials regarding the subjects are readily available. It saves the notes dictating time for the tutors. Students will get error-free notes. Because it avoids the mistakes that the students can do while writing the notes.
- Since online learning includes usage of the internet or any wifi connections along with the subject knowledge it also enhances the e-learning skills of the students. which is very much necessary to meet the market standards in this competitive world.
An Introduction to the Number System.
The number system is one of the fundamental concepts of mathematics. It is used to represent numbers in various forms used in performing arithmetic operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication division, etc. There are many types of numbers in the number system. Whole numbers, natural numbers, fractions, rational numbers, irrational numbers, decimals, prime numbers, composite numbers, complex numbers, etc.
Types of Number Systems
- Binary number system
- Octal number system
- decimal number system
- Hexadecimal number systems
- The binary number system-This number system uses only two digits 0 and 1 with base 2 this system does not use any other numbers like 2,3,4,5,6 to represent the numbers. Eg: 100112,111012.
- Octal number system- This number system uses numbers from 0 to 7 with a base of 8 to represent the other numbers. 8 and 9 are not included in this system. Eg:348,6238
- Decimal number system- This number system uses numbers from 0 to 9 with a base of 10 to represent the numbers. The numbers without the base can be understood as decimal numbers for this the default base is 10.Eg 3410,24510.346710.
- Hexadecimal number system- This number system uses 16 digits including alphabets. The numbers from 0 to 9 and the alphabet from A to E are used to represent the numbers. These alphabets from A to E represent numbers from 10 to 15. These number systems are applicable in computers to reduce large-sized strings.Eg:23D16,451A16.
Know more about the topic at the Cuemath website.