Salesforce is the first legit cloud-based CRM system that’s extensively acknowledged across the globe. It was officially founded by former Oracle executive Marc Benioff, together with Parker Harris, Dave Moellenhoff, and Frank Dominguez in 1999, this CRM platform helps users in selling, marketing, examining, and connecting with clients and prospective customers. In a nutshell, Salesforce offers a wide range of worth-keeping features designed to better handle relationships with both prospects and customers. This CRM also boosts engagement and collaboration with internal employees and business partners by securely accumulating data in the cloud.
Why Salesforce QA Testing is Important?
Like any software application, Salesforce testing must be executed during every development cycle to make sure that the system maintains the expected features for all users. Well, hiring a dedicated Salesforce QA team to consecutively measure the solidarity of the system, will bestow success and let users consolidate new features as they become available.
Therefore, Salesforce Training in Noida should be scheduled for business because of it:
- Validates that code and configuration are practical
- Attests that the system can boost every business processes
- Creates that the system’s initial development meets approved prerequisites
- Let QA teams find issues in the initial phases so that the building team can provide fixes
- Keep up with the working conditions and behaviour of the application
- Accelerate the total quality of the system to improve the User experience
How to excel in Salesforce QA Testing?
Salesforce might support complex scenarios for its users, but it’s a simplified testing cycle that leads to strong, streamlined practices. There are some best practices on this salesforce quality assurance checklist so that your next development cycle is efficient and effective.
Some Technical Best Practices are as follows: –
- Generate and attest test cases as real user profiles
- Confirm that test data is well-prepared to attest to the report’s specifications
- Execute every applicable testing, comprising functional testing, regression testing, UI testing, and system testing as well as these Salesforce-specific automated tests
- Re-generate every classic test for Salesforce’s Lighting Web Component lightweight framework
- Execute every automation testing via reliable automated testing tools
- Build and test user roles utilizing Workflows
- Timely update test cases as per the updated requirements from the business
- Offer full QA testing coverage with all the positive and negative scenarios on sandboxes.
Well, along with these technical abilities, you also need to have some project management skills as well and those are mentioned below.
Project Management skills
- Enlist every necessary tester via test cases, comprising technical experts, business stakeholders, and target users
- Situate and test regularly
- Construct clear testing guidelines
- Set up feedback templates for testers
- Proofread all tested content within the system to attest it’s correct and appropriate for the user
- Utilize project management tools such as Jira, Rally, Azure, and Redmine
- Keep up with project management methodologies like Agile or Kanban
The listed information significantly highlights the importance of obtaining Salesforce QA Certification in the present scenario. Post acquiring this legit important certification, you will certainly be able to accelerate your marketability in the IT job market and let you to become a subject matter expert. Not only this, but you will end up navigating quickly via the application and managing customer requests at a rapid pace with a high precision rate. So, from numerous aspects acquiring this in-demand accreditation will be helpful for your career in various highlighting ways.