If you hold the Aadhaar card, you can use the Aadhaar Enabled Payment System API to make seamless financial transitions. This payment system follows Aadhaar-based authentication and makes banking and financial services available to all Indians holding an Aadhaar. You can make payments, transfer money, make withdrawals, deposit cash, and enquire about the bank balance.
Aadhaar Enabled Payment System API: Things to Note
Following are some of the key points to note about this application programming interface.
- This platform is user-friendly and highly secure so that you can make any financial transactions.
- You will be able to make payments using your unique Aadhaar number and by submitting Aadhaar verification at micro ATMs or PoS (point of sale).
- AEPS is another initiative of the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and is designed to encourage cashless transfer in India.
- One thing to keep in mind is that your bank account should be linked to your Aadhaar number.
How to Use AEPS?
Follow the steps below to use AEPS successfully.
- First, go to a banking correspondent or use a micro ATM machine.
- Next, you must give the bank name and Aadhaar number.
- The type of transaction should be selected at this step.
- You have to go through fingerprint and iris verification.
- Once done, you must collect the receipt.
What Are the Services AEPS Offers?
Several services offered by AEPS include:
- Payment transactions
- Cash deposit
- Cash withdrawal
- Balance enquiry
- Aadhaar to Aadhaar funds transfer
Check Out the Benefits of AEPS
The benefits of AEPS are as follows.
- You will find it easy to use.
- It is a highly secure and safe method of payment.
- It makes banking services available to all sections of society.
- Through Aadhaar verification, it will be much easier to access your bank accounts.
Contact the Top Service Providers
You may want to know the machine price for the micro ATMs. While these are available at cheaper rates, you must always contact the top service providers for the desired quality.